About Bhopal Motors
Bhopal Motors Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 16th April, 1951. Originally its registered office was at 1, Sultania Road, Bhopal. The Company's registered office is now at 1, Panchwati, Talawali Chanda, A.B. Road, Indore – 453 771. Since its incorporation the company has been in automobile trade. The Company diversified its business by adding on dealership of JCB (India) Ltd. in September, 1993 for their earthmoving, material handling and construction equipments. The Company was overwhelmed with difficulties between the year 2001 and 2003 so much so that the company opted out of automobile trade and concentrated only on the dealership of JCB India Ltd. The JCB dealership is set to grow over the next 8 to 10 years, given the volume of growth and development in Infrastructure, Road construction, Power and Real Estate Businesses. The JCB machine population is growing at an exponential rate creating opportunities in increasing the sale of spare parts, lubricants and service & labor business.
The Company has their own permanent infrastructure with a well equipped state-of-the art workshop exclusively built for the sales, spares and servicing of JCB machines at Indore on Agra Mumbai Road at a prime location. The company currently has Motorcycles and Mobile service vans fully equipped with spare parts, service engineers and all the necessary tools & tackles.